At First American Credit Union we couple competitive wages with a generous benefit package to attract and retain talented, service-oriented team members.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 70% employer paid for eligible full-time employees
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 401(k) Company Profit Share Contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Ten paid holidays in addition to PTO
- Bereavement Pay
- Life/AD&D Insurance at no cost to eligible full-time employees
- Short-term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance at no cost to eligible full-time employees
First American Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected status.
Please be advised that in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, section 604(b)(2)(A), First American Credit Union may obtain a credit and background report on all individuals who are extended a conditional offer of employment.
Teller (one full-time and one part-time)
First American Credit Union is seeking one full-time and one part-time Teller to assist members with financial transactions efficiently, accurately, and with the highest level of customer service. This position will work Monday-Saturday at our Casa Grande, AZ branch.
The Teller will greet members, make them feel welcomed and learn about their financial needs while embracing the credit union’s mission of creating financial independence, promoting diversity, and serving hard-working families. Performs all duties in a manner which aligns with the Credit Union's mission of enhancing our member-owners’ financial lives and becoming their preferred financial partner.
As a Teller, you will:
- Perform traditional teller functions.
- Process financial transactions including check cashing, fund transfers, deposits and withdrawals.
- Provide information on basic deposit products and services.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts.
- Balance cash drawer daily in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide complete and accurate information concerning credit union services, policies and procedures.
- Assess member needs and identify opportunities to help members by recommending additional products, services, or referrals.
- Also able to perform within a Call Center environment providing member assistance by phone.
- Provides superior member service, proactively seeking solutions for our members.
- Strong interpersonal and member service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionalism, courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of this job.
- Must have good typing skills and the ability to operate general office equipment, including copiers, scanners, telephones, fax machine, calculators, computers and printers.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality service.
- Must be willing to participate as a member of an innovative, service oriented team.
- Must have good working knowledge of Credit Union products and services or the ability to develop such within 90 days of employment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year of experience in cash handling and customer service preferred.
- Credit union/financial industry experience preferred but not required.