At First American Credit Union we couple competitive wages with a generous benefit package to attract and retain talented, service-oriented team members.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 70% employer paid
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 401(k) Company Profit Share Contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Ten paid holidays in addition to PTO
- Bereavement Pay
- Life/AD&D Insurance at no cost to employees
- Short-term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance at no cost to employees
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected status.
Full-Time Operations Representative | Casa Grande, AZ
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
DESCRIPTION: First American Credit Union is seeking experienced Operations Representatives to assist members with financial transactions efficiently, accurately, and with the highest level of customer service. Performs all duties in a manner which aligns with the Credit Union's mission of enhancing our member-owners’ financial lives and becoming their preferred financial partner
The Operations Representative is responsible for serving the financial needs of our member-owners while providing information on basic deposit products and services, as well as supports the credit union’s collection efforts.
As an Operations Representative you will:
- Perform traditional teller functions.
- Also able to perform within a Call Center environment providing member assistance by phone.
- Provide support to the credit union’s collections efforts as needed.
- Contact members with delinquent loans by phone, letters, and emails to negotiate payment arrangements to bring loan current.
- Answer inbound calls from members regarding delinquent loans.
- Maintain up to date and accurate collection notes.
- Under supervision, documents activities and performs proper record keeping in relation to delinquent accounts, charge offs, repossessions and bankruptcies.
- Post member payments.
- Gathering information to assist struggling members to modify loans and repayments.
- Send out appropriate notices as directed or required by law for collections and legal actions and any other applicable situations.
- Assist internal and external members with inquiries and problem-resolution regarding delinquent and other collection accounts.
- Provides superior member service, proactively seeking solutions for our members.
- Strong interpersonal and member service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of this job
- Must have good typing skills and the ability to operate general office equipment, including copiers, scanners, telephones, fax machine, calculators, computers and printers.
- Must have good working knowledge of Credit Union products and services or the ability to develop such within 90 days of employment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year of experience in cash handling and customer service.
- Some collections experience preferred but not required.
- Credit union/financial industry experience preferred but not required.