Whether it’s a 6-month term or a 5-year term, a Share Certificate from First American is a great investment at any time of year. Get competitive fixed rates — higher than standard savings — with no setup or maintenance fees.
It’s hard to go wrong. Diversify your investment portfolio and get a guaranteed return. When your term ends, you can cash out or even better, roll your funds into another share certificate and keep earning competitive dividends.
- Competitive fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive an even higher rate by selecting a longer term
- Terms range from 6 months to 60 months
- Dividends paid quarterly on certificates up to $100,000
- Dividends paid monthly on certificates $100,000 and up
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Certificates always insured
Notice of maturity is mailed thirty (30) days prior to maturity date, stating the certificate will automatically renew. Withdrawal or transfer of certificate funds is permitted within a ten (10) grace day period following the maturity date. Transactional Limits: After the account is opened, deposits into or withdrawals from the account are not permitted until maturity. Fees could reduce earnings on an account. For full terms and conditions or additional details contact First American Credit Union (800)759-9442. Federally insured by National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).